Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i want a intake mani, but i dont want one off a shelf. were in the world can i get a flange to make an intake mani? If need be i will buy a flage frome someone who can make one.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
I can sell you mine and you can make a Template if you want.......

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm ididnt think about that! i might just do that w/ mine. also if i do do this i will have a early 2000 mani for sell and ready to be ported.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
if you wanted mine i'll sell it to ya real cheap......It's sittin in the garage.....

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Check with Jeremy at focussalvage.com and see if he has any. He posts on here as V6focus.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i applaud your attempts at this, however im guessing this is going to be a very hard process. and to make it harder you really need to make it a long runner intake unless you have FI or else you will lose a lot of torque.

·
Team Shocker #2
1,776 Posts
So if you would want to make your own intake manifold for an NA car then you need long runners right. But how long should the runners be to get the optimal performance?

·
Registered
218 Posts
gunna have to test and tune, i am in the process of this right now. i am trying to make a template off my stock mani so i can fab up a mani.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts