Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Yeah, I'll take some pics of it here in a sec. I'm planning on putting spacers on the wheels and wider tires to help with the center of balance.

puppetman, I'll put spinners on it just so you can get your jollies, wal-mart spinners.[thumb]
lol yeah you totally gotta do it! but dang it looks like you have quite a bit of repairing to do on that bad boy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yeah it is a little bit of work. I don't think it will be as bad as it looks though (knock on wood). I've taken a few looks here and there at the engine. It looks alright so far. The only thing I'm kind of worried about is the radiator and fan. I've not messed with it enough to get the hood all the way up yet. My plans include........buying tires, wheel spacers, lift kit, saw the a-pillars, weld a roll cage..... oh yeah and spinners.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
dude I had a dream last night, and i think it related to this thread.

Put a huge lift kit on it, bondo the wheel wells so its smooth with the rest of the body.....[so it looks like there were never wells]

and throw some 22-26" rims on there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There's a guy here where I live you has a lifted zx3 that is jacked up high enough so that you have to pull yourself up and in. That this is a beast. Pretty sure he put the body on like a Ranger chassis or something

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I need a lift kit for a 01 zetec focus. I've been looking around for a few days and have found a few oddball things like, big boi kits, and air suspension. If anyone knows of any product that is specific to the focus it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S, I'm making a baja out of my sister's wrecked car. So if anyone knows of any baja kits that would be great.[wrenchin]
I am working into a similar project with an 06 wagon.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts