Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has a FC CAI with the air box setup please if you can post pics from various directions around the engine bay of what it looks like.....thank you.

- Nick

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im trying to see what is better to fab up with fiber glass to go with my ram air hood. volant or FC

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
fab up with fiberglass? well the volant is definately a better looking intake, the FC is pretty cheapy. heather had one and her focus central emblem fell off of the box :) what are u gonna do to fab it up? ill look around for an fc intake pic

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
FC=fiberglass box, so it would certainly be better to work with for fabrication

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you guys think i'd benetfit from this ram air idea? or keep the cai?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i think the ram air would be better, but ohnestly if your good w/ sompostie work, you could get you a cheap short ram and make your own box ALOT cheaper, cue thats basically what the vloant and FC is, a short ramw/ a box around it, and id think you could make a better box than the FC, i had heathers for awhile and it sucked, i think fezer got it from me, and last i checked he was selling it like 2 days later

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this littlest hobo cai eh? lol

well i was i was thinking that, but aint anyone selling a airbox around, but if i mod'd it yeah it could be done with a bit of work... just get a short ram, and put this in that, and fiberglass and fill that and paint this. and yeah that could work, with a bit of shagging around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts