Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must be a moron lol!95+ degrees here today and i was outside putting a Stealth CAI on my ZX3 [^].I bought a spectre filter to use job took about an hour to do it was pretty simple.I couldn't really tell any diffrence but i'm sure theres some.Msybe i'll do the thunder throttle or Cat back and header next.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Well first off, you have the right color lol. With the Stealth you won't gain as much as a "real" intake but then again, it's super hot outside too. With the butt dyno it's hard to tell 5hp, trust me I know lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well first off, you have the right color lol. With the Stealth you won't gain as much as a "real" intake but then again, it's super hot outside too. With the butt dyno it's hard to tell 5hp, trust me I know lol.
COLOR WASN'T BY CHOOSE LOL!I drove 3 focus and they where all yellow only thing that kept me from buing the SVT that i drove was about $2000 more

·
Registered
244 Posts
COLOR WASN'T BY CHOOSE LOL!I drove 3 focus and they where all yellow only thing that kept me from buing the SVT that i drove was about $2000 more
Thats funny, my SVT was cheaper then the gen 2 ZX3 focus I was looking at, similar mileage and options too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts