1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of www.fashtek.com ?

My buddy ordered HIDs for this Audi A4, and they look amazing. He got the 10k

I was looking more towards the 8k

I know this site is reliable...but just wondering what the focus runs...9004,5,6,7?

I forgot which application they have

they're pretty cheap as well

thoughts>????

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
h4 i belive is what reg housing bulbs are, mine are h4's or 9003

not a bad price either

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I kinda like the yellow color or the 6000K or the 8000K.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My Focus is the only vehical i have owned that I have not yet put Xenons in. I have ran my Phillips Gen 2 DX2's in a 96 S10 Jimmy, 2001 RT Durango, and 94 SL2. I wish I still had a set. I hit a median doing 65 MPH in the SL2 and took out the ballist and ignighter on one side. I still have about $500 of xenon DX2 bulbs. Mine were 4600K and not beam pattern corrected. They were so f-ing bright, I loved them. The bulbs that I ran were exactly what BMW's have in them. the 4600 is a nice color and very bright. The higher up you get in the Kalvin scale the less bright the light emithed is. Friends of mine have the 8000K, they are really blue (too blue) but the light emited is dull not sharp. If and when I reinvest in Xenon's, I will not go over 6000K.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your input

I had some aftermarket bulbs in, but they burned extremely hot, and if I would've caught it later, they would've burned my harness

They were from Street Glow

Anyways, YES!!!!
it's tempting

$235 for everything (including shipping)

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^^

VERY tempting. DO it, put them on, then drive over to my place so I can see them and then make my decision.... hehe.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, maybe next week I will. Got all the bills paid up now lol

if I do, we'll have to meet at hwy or something haha

·
Registered
583 Posts
I WANT SOME SO BAD. does anyone have these or have experience with anything like this? im so tempted to just use my credit card and get the silverstars out for that hid look. i wont get pulled over if i have them installed on my car? haha thanks!

·
Banned
503 Posts
hey Matt, we should call up EVERYONE! on FF.com that we know and all meet at Buffalo wild wings someday this week, and show out focus colors. GRRRRRRR!!!! lol gotta claim our own stake to there, and show the evo guys they arnt alone lol

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i want some hid's , but i dont know if they will fit in these aftermarket projectors i have. the ppl i bought them from dont know either. if only someone did:(

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hmm they are waterproof too!!! Thats the thing I look for in a HID kit cuz I live here in the rainy Northwest!
-Ashley

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Slammed.... Hwy is so ridiculously stupid its not even funny.

Stolle. We'll work soemthing out... We don't HAVE to go to BW3's... There are plenty of other palces.

·
Banned
503 Posts
lol but i love that place now, i was sooo tempted to steal a wing that night :) lol

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hahaha.. We were offering them to you.. but you seemed quite content with your out-of-place Bacon Cheeseburger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts