Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So yesterday....

and Dad...

Thats the king in the flesh at Barrett Jackson yesterday we were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time, and before the crowd became huge.

between Dad and i we took around 300 pictures, its worth the time to check out, pretty much saw every car you can think of there, like the S7 from Ironman, the VERY First ford thunderbird, Jaguar XJ 220, and much more.

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a143/focusman6297/Barrett Jackson 09/

Barrett Jackson is the ultimate car auction, and the ultimate car show, anyone that wants an amazing weekend getaway this is it for the car lover. Last year i met Carroll Shelby and i have an autographed poster of the 2009 GT500 KR in my Den. My Dad Traveled all the way from Rochester NY to be here this weekend. And next year he will be back for it again as will I. Look into it people you wont regret it, especially you sol cal and vegas owners its a short drive for an amazing experience

Mustang Drift Demo Added to Post #13

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Nice! I was watching that yesterday when he auctioned off that Super Bird.

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it gets better, the drift vids are almost done uploading to youtube.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Batmobile for the win!!!!

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
[dunno] Hmm...unless he's in the photobucket somewhere, the person pictured above is Richard Petty.....
AAHHHH...got to it before i did. lol.

thats deffinatly not tom petty. RICHARD petty. lol. and thats awesome u got to meet him man![thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
haha i made my GF watch the auctions with me for a few hours! congrats! buy anything ;)

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Want'd you buy? ;)

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^Gumpert Apollo, not sure if thats spelled right.

alright here is 2 short vids of the ford mustang drift demo, i have a much longer one that im working on getting off my camcorder.

First Vaghun Gittin Jr in the 2010 mustang

then Doug Van Der Brink in a mustang GT with a bunch of parts from the Ford Racing Parts Catlague

like I said these are short i have another one, thats just about 10 min long, i should have that up tomorrow

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
oh man that ford racing Aluminator motor sounds amazing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts