Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a focus owner, you have to know the feeling of pride when you "catch" someone staring at your car.

I mean, if you drive an AUDI or an M3 or something, it's expected... but to get someone to rubberneck a Focus takes hardwork.

I've caught a few people doing it as I drive by, or when they walk past my car in a parking lot.

But the other day, I took my car into an AUDIO place to get my radio checked out (deck went bad, had to get a new one)... and I left the car so they could check it out.

When I got back from eating w/ a friend... I come back to see my car parked outside of the garage w/ 6 people staring at it from the back. I'm starting to freak out thinking "OH MY LORD WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CAR!?" to myself. But as I get closer I hear them talking to the guy in the driver's seat going "Whoa. Those are bada**! Turn the lights on! Now the blinkers. Oh, hit the brakes! Wow."

::BEAMING WITH PRIDE::

Makes me not feel so bad for paying $220 for tails. :D Just thought I would share that.

My Lights:
http://www.deevlo.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=5
http://www.deevlo.com/photoalbum/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=7

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ive got the same ones, just in red.
Yeah they catch a lot of attention.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didn't know if it was worth it.... until recently.

it sets my car off so much...

and the compliments are great. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
So, did you rewire the blinkers as well? Or are you using the clear bottom section for your back-up lights just like in the US spec?

I was thinking to buy the red ones, but then decided to wait a bit more.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bottom is white for backup.

lights blink when flashing just like stock.

·
Registered
629 Posts
where'd you get those from? do you have a close up pic?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i did.

i'm an ebay whore.

they're altezza brand LED tails.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Malakai said:
i did.

i'm an ebay whore.

they're altezza brand LED tails.
What a loser! [8]

Ha man just kidding I cant wait till I can see them in person, hopefully I dont drool all over your car! [thumb] Look sick!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts