Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1332 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered 10/4/11, built on 10/25/11 & arrived at dealer yesterday 11/8/11 & took delivery yesterday. I am very excited after reading all these very positive comments on the new Focus. I have a black titanium hatch. Pkg 400 A. Moon roof, handling pkg & remote start.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Picked my SE 5dr up this past weekend love the way they look. Older focuses were stupid ugly IMO. The 2012 is the only generation that I could ever imagine driving. Handles amazingly, great power, beautiful, and loving the DCT.

·
Registered
200 Posts
My 2012 Focus Titanium

I've had mine since Oct. 5th. No issues. Love the way it drives. Just ordered an engine cover, mud flaps and a K&N filter. Will eventually add window vent/shades. Got the MFT, loving it so far. Need some more time with it, learning the commands. Mine came with a winter pkg, included heated mirrors, seats and snow tires on rims with the TPSMs. Also, rubber floor mats.
Think the only option I don't have is the remote start. Think about adding that later on. Have enjoyed a high of 44MPG so far. Have yet to go in for my first service, another month away. Since I bought this one, I will probably add mods like CAI, exhaust and UDP at some point. Enjoying the use of this forum as well. Hope I can contribute in the future.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I love mine too! SEL with all the bells and whistles but with manual transmission! I absolutely love it!
Lucky Canadians...
I would have bought one with the MFT and all the 'bells and whistles' too. I had to settle for an SE (here in the USA) so no MFT.
I still love it though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah im from australia NSW love the focus looks good kits ass mine sounds like a big dirty commo witch is pritty funny when people turn around and see its a focus on low rpm's sounds like a boxer engine i just love it perfect car for anyone allround

·
Registered
59 Posts
i wanted intelligent key access as well, but you can't get it on anything less than titanium.. the problem is that titanium only comes in automatic..

in europe they have 6 speed manuals with intelligent access key... but no mft... which i'm okay with :)

this is one of the smoothest shifting gearboxes i've ever used... it reminds me of the porsche boxter i drove.. it comes so close!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Ok, as much fun as I'm sure this was to post, there is a rather large(and growing) thread dedicated to just this, so I'm gonna merge this post into that one.[thumb]

Still happy to see folks are happy with things! Can't wait to see some warranties wear out so the modding can begin!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm just turning over 10,000 miles after 70 days of owning the car and am really enjoying it.

Single glitch has been the right rear window regulator (made a small click when window was raised) which was promptly fixed by Ford.

Great mileage, great looks.

The 2010 just turned over 36,000 miles and was 2 years old yesterday . . . . looks like it will be traded or sold soon.

Fun cars.

·
Registered
143 Posts
35.4 MPG on a 300 mile round trip in hill country today. I wasn't even babyfooting it. [:D]

Got to let the engine rip twice while overtaking on single lane roads. Once to pass a truck/trailer doing 55 in a 70. Drops gear so fast when you floor it! Then a second time to overtake a guy bouncing between 55-65. He made it up to 65 during the overtake (thanks for that, flash-to-pass does mean accelerate) and I ended up merging back in at 90.

Dayum that baby hits high speeds quick. [:p]

Booked in for its first wash/wax tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
171 Posts
35.4 MPG on a 300 mile round trip in hill country today. I wasn't even babyfooting it. [:D]

Got to let the engine rip ...Dayum that baby hits high speeds quick. [:p]

Booked in for its first wash/wax tomorrow morning.
Sounds like you're having fun with it.. and it's time for a photoshoot.. That wax job should make it shine, lets see some pics (in the correct thread of course- maybe a link back to here would be proper).
[loveff]

·
Registered
324 Posts
On day 5 with our Candy Blue SE Hatchback (Sport) and totally loving this car! I have been a Volvo driver for years, used to turbo etc. but the prices have climbed while quality has not - and I've never bought a new car until now - in fact newest at time of purchase was 8 years old already. So obviously it being brand new is a novelty... but I am very pleased with this car:

1. The SYNC technology has worked flawlessly for me. My husband has had a few issues with it but he spoke too fast/not clearly. If you enunciate it works great. I love being able to change playlists on my ipod without looking away from the road! The steering wheel controls are also awesome.

2. Gas mileage is good

3. I love the powershift transmission. I've always driver real stick but this time went for the auto - and I love how it feels like a kind of hybrid. It's very responsive unlike some autos and gets gas mileage as good as I could with stick.

4. Comfy seats!

5. Great handling - it rained last night and the car felt so solid and safe

6. It looks so cool, even co-workers asked about my new "hip" car

·
Registered
446 Posts
I agree, I love my car!! black hatch Titanium with all the options. Sport and winter package. Auto Just it 500 miles

·
Registered
202 Posts
Been driving the wife's 6sp Auto once in a while for 6 weeks. Liked it a lot. REALLY started lovin' it after the DCT TSB.

I've got 100 miles on my 5 spd manual now. Still glad I got the manual. It felt a little stiff at first but either I got used to it or the shifting has gotten smoother. Makes me want to go for a drive. Gee, that was never the case with my 2001 Nissan Frontier.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I love the color, love how it looks even as a sedan, love the Kona blue color, love every inch of the interior (even the sport package mesh trim haha), love how well Sync works and the non-MFT colorscreen LCDs for the radio/trip look, love how supportive and well bolstered the seats are (even in the back), love the craftsmanship and materials, especially on the dash, love the wraparound interior, love the mileage and the pickup, love how well this car handles even on all seasons, love the lightness but decent feedback from the electric steering (something no one can get right these days) and its one of the smoothest shifting manual Ive ever driven with a very easy clutch in traffic. An absolute pleasure to pass the miles in what else can I say, not a single complaint except the trunk hinges infringing on cargo space. only 11k miles on it though, I just hope it's as bulletproof as the old faithful Celica its replacing (Focus has to beat 240k miles haha)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I love mine too!! just put my cat back system on and getting ready to find some snow tires for my 16 inch wheel set. This car is a blast to drive and handles great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up my Focus yesterday and I can't believe how much I love this car. I've been captivated since the first commercials came out....and now I own one!!!!![ffrocks]

81 - 100 of 1332 Posts