Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put on nite shades on my turn signals. I'll ask my girl friend to take some pictures and upload them asap. Let me know what you think~

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I did that to mine and ti lokoed like shit :) I hop u'rs came out good...did u sand em down or no?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I tinted my turn signals and my taillights! The turnsignals turned out a little hazy, but the taillights turned out great. It was cold when I did it and the turnsignals were first. I left them in the garage to dry and I think the cold caused them to get hazy. I did the taillights right after the signals but I took them into the house to dry and they turned out perfect. I could have gone a little darker on the taillights but I wasnt sure how dark it would be when it dried. So I might redo the turnsignals if I get bored, and maybe add another coat to the taillights. I didnt sand anything, just cleaned them and sprayed them. [thumb]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
hope yours turned out as good as mine did. i had a black zx3, and it really cleaned up the front end by blacking out hte amber signals and grille lights.

·
Registered
793 Posts
hmmm.. may have to try this!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
hey.. i looked at modern performance and could not find the nite-shades stuff, anyone know where it is on the site?

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
thanks street racer, i appreciate your help

·
Registered
154 Posts
No Problem !!!! [;)]

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got mine from summit racing. but it was 8.99 plus 10 bucks for shipping! damn! it turned out good. I'm still trying to get my pictures up.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
we ever going to see those pictures?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
i have some from mine that i just did. i'll try to post in the next couple days.

btw, temp. does make a difference. my side markers turned out a little hazy bc it got cold outside when i was applying the last few coats.

MIke

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I finally get my digital camera back from a friend, now the batteries are out... pictures coming soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts