Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have'nt had a chance to clean the engine bay, but here they are.

IMAGES RESIZED BY S2 (MODERATOR)
MAXIUMUM RESOLUTION SIZE IS 800 PIXELS IN EITHER DIRECTION

·
Registered
545 Posts
I really like the blue lights on the dashboard! Nice buy!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
not to bad, are those scoops on your hood functional, please dont tell me that they are on with 3m tape, ill cry if they are, otherwise not bad

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Klondike said:
not to bad, are those scoops on your hood functional, please dont tell me that they are on with 3m tape, ill cry if they are, otherwise not bad

He cut holes in the hood so they are functional, but they are on there with 3M I believe. It is a 2000 with 83K. JR SC Focus sport headers, and front and rear strutbar. Eibach lowering springs. Looks like some sort of cam gears. I'm sure there is alot done to the inside of the engine as well. I'd like to talk with tyhe original owner. Neons everywhere(which I allways wanted but would never spend the money). I paid 5100. It needs rear brakes which I allready bought and will be installed friday . All in all I think I got a good deal. I bought it on Monday and I'm really happy with it. I have'nt driven my prelude since. :) [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wow thats def a nice focus...not feelin the stick on scoops on the hood or fender but overall shes a keeper...and comes already boosted!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I'm gald some people apprieciate it. I like it alot. The people on my prelude site don't like it much. :) Probably cuz it is faster

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
zolemite said:
Thanks, I'm gald some people apprieciate it. I like it alot. The people on my prelude site don't like it much. :) Probably cuz it is faster
Well thats probably because they are close minded

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, I've been getting lots of compliments from people on the streets. Never happened with my lude

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
thats a hell of a deal, the price of all the parts is probably= to what you payed for the whole car.

very very nice

Logan

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I gotta ask...

How easy was it to work with the EL Wire.. did you get it from streetglow, or somwhere else? Is it able to be cut?

I am thinking of doing a styling project on my interior... starting with the same thing you have.. around the HVAC and around the instrument cluster....

Any tips? Hints?

Anything would be appreciated... love the look of your Focus... VERY unique!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did'nt do it but I like it alot. There are two wires that don't work. I'm not quite sure how to fix them. Also there are neons underneath, but the rear one does'nt work: here are some more pics:

These are the neons under the front seats.

For 5643 OTD I'll take 2:). I don't care what type of car it is as long as it is decked out like this

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Not a fan of the fake fender and hood gills but the rest of the car looks great.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts