Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i dont know how many people knew it or not but my girlfriend has been pregnant for awhile and we just had our new baby boy on monday morning this week..heres some pictures, he was born at 8.5 lbs...big boy to,,anyways hes perfect and i just wanted to share my joy with everyone else and let them know just how proud i am. thanks everyone on here for being friends. everyone drive safe,, might be a week or two before i get back online. thanks

they put something in his eyes to clean them out in that picture

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this is my buddy fernando and ashley's baby, there members of FF also. they came to see my baby when he was born..heres a picture of there 1 month old and my new baby...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
congrats bro.....

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Congrats man, you look like quite the proud Dad! BTW, what's his name?

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
his name is RJ....thanks everyone,,,im deffinatly a proud father,,,,again!!! hes my 3rd child,,all boys,,6 yrs. 3 yrs. and now 4 days old little RJ

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
beautiful baby boy. congratulations!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Congrats on the new family member.

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it sure is,,,lol,,but i would not trade them for any focus so dont ask,,,lol,,i mean for the world

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that new tattoo on my right arm is one i got the day he was born,,,,wraps all the way around my arm....has his name...rj gage riley...which are my 3 boys names,,,,and then a big ass tribal around it all

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks man,,,has anyone ever seen my orange and black focus in the charlotte area? i work in harrisburg so i figured some of u guys might have seen mine...orange on top and black on bottom,,,i work near uncc...heres a picture of it now,,,,

just wondering,, did not know we had to many members in the charlotte area,,i live in salisbury

·
Registered
594 Posts
Congrats!! I met you at the Jordan Lake G2G.... i remember your car my son said it kinda reminded him of a Taxi....one things for sure it runs strong for a family car...I know Steven was suprised....you were all over him!! LOL

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah its pretty quick and all factory,,steven has an exhaust on his also,,,mines a 4 door and was full of people and i about ran him over,,lol,,,but now its in the shop getting the tranny rebuilt for the 4th time in the past 3 years,,,,and yes i know how to drive a manual,,lol,,reverse sycronizer keeps going out for some reason

·
Registered
594 Posts
So far i'm milking my clutch....it slips some but i have over 83,000 miles on it. Was told i was very lucky since it is a SVT. Not sure if i just want the stock Luk set-up or whether i want a lightned flywheel with factory disc. Hard to say since i drive 90 miles round-trip to work, and half of that is city driving. I would like it faster off the line but i also want it dependable & last another 100,000. Sorta waiting to hear from someone that has a lightned flywheel and has over 50,000 on it with no clutch problems. LOL

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i have 96k on my car,,maunal 5 speed and ive had 4 clutches in it so far,,, not sure if there going to put another new one in it or not this time,,hope so cause if not ill have to pull it back apart and install a new one myself,...are the clutches the same for the duratec as the zetec?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts