Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Yeah it looks like someone already out bid ya... it says it is at 9,999.99 right now.

·
Registered
511 Posts
R u serious???

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
would have to agree with oracleguy. you have already been outbid by someone else

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Beautiful car and the color is hot!! Yeah, I doubt you'll get it under 10k as well!
Sorry, but I gotta brag, I like my interior (seats and trim) better! LOL [;)]

Hey! Maybe you'll have better luck next time and win one for a few hundred?! Keep trying!
Good luck, llama!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Well, considering it's a reserve auction and the reserve hasn't been met yet, I don't think any of the bidders are in luck just yet. No dealer in their right mind is letting a new Focus go for under 10 grand.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
was a joke. i did bid on it but yes there was a reserve and i know i would never git it. was good for a quick laugh though.

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
hahaha u couldn't have thought u'd get the car for 100 bucks? I thought u were biddin on the svt badge for a sec and then I was like who would pay 100 bucks for that? man oh man... :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yea, I bet the reserve is somewhere near $15000. But on another point. What is the Euro edition? It pisses me off that I keep discovering models I knew nothing about when I purchased my Focus ( And don't get me started on what is available to the Europeans-such as the RS) But seriously, where does Ford post an exhustive list of all the Focus models and upgrades.
BTW, just saw an accessory in the 2004 cat that I think will be a big hit. A kit to make your side-views monocromatic with car color. Not available yet but will fit all models, with standard black.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts