Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
system done.

i did not find the pioneer 3200t anywehere and not sure i should get it off ebey. i did find it at some store on 11th street but they wanted 90 bucks. not sure is worth all of that. now. the sytem sounds good, i got a ported box, and a pyramid 1000w 2 ch amp that i got on a loan from my buddy since i could not find what i wanted. the amp sounds good but does seem underpowered. i notice it says 1000w but in reality puts around 100-125w rms bridged at 4 ohm. the specs i found said [email protected] or [email protected] so that is way i assumed above. now...

i am still considering this:
pioneer 3200t amp powering my sub TS-W301R and getting a sealed box. the box i got was also from my buddy but i paid 20 bucks. it can be made sealed, if you cover it, but not sure will sound good.

or should i get more powerfull amp, like a momo block and a dual voice sub? Why the dual voice?

let me know.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I guess if it sounds good thats all that matters.

I never realy was a fan of the one speaker box in the trunk/hatch thing, it just looks like your moving boxes or something. I am hoping to get my hands on a stock SVT sub box and strapping in a bad ass 10" or mod it and put a 12" in there and then hide the amp.

I had a huge box in my last car and it made my trunk useless, so thats why I want to go this route this time.

Anyway dont go deaf.
Jon

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
come on people, it's a matter of personal choice

you don't really need a stereo, but you choose to have one

when is the last time you rode a horse to work? [:D]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.