Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went to a shop droped my car off so they can install the FS Exhaust, well two hours later they call and say they cant do it because of the cat. So, I was like crap. So waited for my dad to get home went on base did the whole self service thing and got it installed in less then a hour. I kinda wish i didnt get the stealth because it is to quite, I mean the CAI is louder then it, alot louder lol. Overall, im impressed mostly just because i have that chrome tip instead of that rusty looking box with tube comming out. I will post some sound and pics later tonight.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tested it out! Its much like a CAI, I dont see a big difference in low end wise. But when i hit 60 and i want to pass traffic. The car gets up and goes. The instalation was really really really easy. The hardest part is cutting the old system right before the muffler so u can take it out the car. But lucky for me they had this guy working on some old 57 chevy truck that had a air saw, so i cut through that like butter. But you really cant hear nothing from the exhaust. Unless ur standing 2 feet behind it, but i guess it give it the sleeper look, which im goin for! Ill have vid's up tommorow. Ill do another 0-60 and a exhaust clip. Hopefully, Ill grow the balls to run it tommorow night at midnight madness at the 1/8 mile track.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Too quiet? Sounds like a good excuse to buy a header!!! My Mbrp is a little louder than I would like it so I cannot get a header. Maybe we should trade.

·
Registered
930 Posts
scottdurand said:
Too quiet? Sounds like a good excuse to buy a header!!! My Mbrp is a little louder than I would like it so I cannot get a header. Maybe we should trade.
Don't be scared! [8D]

MBRP + cosworth header = loud, but awesome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts