Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ebay item number is: 280024189552

It is obviously fiberglass but does anyone have more information on this hood?

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
not one off, used to be sold if i remember right focusperformance.com been bout two years...i think it was by ASP

·
Registered
572 Posts
I bet that works really well with a volant or even a short ram.

·
Registered
62 Posts
well i just bought one . Should be in next week. i will let every one know how well it fits and works. Should i have it painted before I put it on or have them paint it after I put it on?

·
Registered
572 Posts
paint then install. it will turn out better. if you paint it with it already installed, the underside would be difficult to shoot and the areas where the hinges attach wouldn't get painted resulting in oxidation,rust, etc...

·
Registered
139 Posts
The company that makes the hood is called Good Hood. The hood works really well with a ram air intake. How much did cost?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
yeah its a Good Hood, it s supposed to work, that one looks like its filled on the bottom though, but kinna ugly IMO...................says the guy w/ the cobra hood hah

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
hollywoodbone said:
well i just bought one . Should be in next week. i will let every one know how well it fits and works. Should i have it painted before I put it on or have them paint it after I put it on?
just take it there and tell them to paint it and put it on :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts