Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am wanting to buy a new 2014 Focus ST. I can search local dealers and they have none in stock. But with a cute function through Ford I can find dozens of WI St cars and some IL St cars. Which the system says I can ask my dealer about.
But no location. The system expects me to go to my 'local' dealer and ask them.

What I need is a way to plug in a VIN, and find out which dealer (name plus location) has the car on the lot. So I can go and actually BUY the car.

I just need to FIND the locations for a VIN. (IE where the car was shipped to)
Anyone? [cheers]
Whoo Hoo! I called the general Ford number and they connected me to a service dept which gave me the dealers names and addresses with no hassle at all. I am PUMPED.
Saved me a LOT of time searching.
So if you ever need to know which dealer has a car cuz' you found a VIN of the just right car, but can't locate the dealer. Ford WILL tell you from their
"Ford Customer Relationship Center"

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've found cars at dealers by googling the vin

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
So I am wanting to buy a new 2014 Focus ST. I can search local dealers and they have none in stock. But with a cute function through Ford I can find dozens of WI St cars and some IL St cars. Which the system says I can ask my dealer about.
But no location. The system expects me to go to my 'local' dealer and ask them.

What I need is a way to plug in a VIN, and find out which dealer (name plus location) has the car on the lot. So I can go and actually BUY the car.

I just need to FIND the locations for a VIN. (IE where the car was shipped to)
Anyone? [cheers]
Whoo Hoo! I called the general Ford number and they connected me to a service dept which gave me the dealers names and addresses with no hassle at all. I am PUMPED.
Saved me a LOT of time searching.
So if you ever need to know which dealer has a car cuz' you found a VIN of the just right car, but can't locate the dealer. Ford WILL tell you from their
"Ford Customer Relationship Center"
I replied to your message. One I was able to give you the dealer for, but the other was listed as already sold. :)

Meagan

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Thanks for posting this Elizabeth, it's question that's come up before WITHOUT such a good answer!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts