Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been thinking of debadging my foci for some time, but i dont think i would like the nekkidness, lol. So i thought about getting a friend of mine that has a vynil shop to make me some new stickers to replace my badges. im gonna get them in either black or gunmetal and either in the same factory font or something different. But, my question is would it be ricey to replace the focus with piranha even though my car isnt a svtf?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah, I think the car flows alot better without badges breaking up the lines. Myself, I personally would remove the badges and not replace them with anything but that doesn't mean it's incorrect to do so. If you like it, go for it.........

But that being said, putting a pirhana (sp?) decals on your focus when it isn't an SVT, yeah that'll be a bit much and won't be looked upon among other focus owners as a good choice.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
yeah, i wouldn't falsely represent your focus like that.

like putting cobra badges on a v6 mustang.

thats like chewbacca, it just doesnt make sense !

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
eehh just a thought. just figured id ask since the svtf never got to use the name. im gonna do the vynil badging. wat about this though, what if i gave my focus a new name? still be a focus not trying to pose it as a different car but just to make it unique.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Poney said:
yeah, i wouldn't falsely represent your focus like that.

like putting cobra badges on a v6 mustang.

thats like chewbacca, it just doesnt make sense !

The chewbacca defense made PLENTY of sense, thank you!!!

[thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i was thinking of getting some type of zx3 custom airbrushed on my car in its stockish location... zx3 with some type of airbrushing or pin stripe around it... i duno tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts