Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed a new cold air intake in my car. a week later i found out that somehow theres a small hole in the pipe right next to the air filter...is it a problem or can i still drive like that?

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
as long as it isn't before the MAF, it shouldn't make your car run poorly, however you may want to find some kind of plug for the hole to keep unfiltered air out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks..i was realy worried..
by the way u hav any idea wuts the bulb size of the headlights? bcuz i want to get a hid kit..

·
Focus Enthusiast
3,002 Posts
Sure no problem....I see this hread got moved by another moderator to a different area of the forum, its in a better spot now.
As far as your headlight question goes, the size is 9003.
I noticed you new to the forum, I looked up the headlight info using the search feature of the site.
The search feature of the site is very comprehensive and can find you almost anythng you need to know. Also, there are answers to many commonly asked questions in
the Member FAQ's and how to archive, located here

focus light bulb info

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bro
yea im new n idk much
im jus generaly tryin to fix up my car a lil bit..but im a lil broke..
any ideas?? lol

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
thanks bro
yea im new n idk much
im jus generaly tryin to fix up my car a lil bit..but im a lil broke..
any ideas?? lol
Well, you did the cheapest thing to add power that you could....but I think a debadge, and clear corners are in order! [race]. By the way, [welcome]!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
you can go with blacking out or color matching the headlights. look in the DIY (do it yourself) section there are alot of cheap things you can do to make your car your own

·
FoFo Lover.
2,884 Posts
As far as modding for cheap....

Clear Corners: Ebay $8
Tint Stock grill and headlights...: Advanced $10

Then you should start saving for an Intake.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
As far as modding for cheap....

Clear Corners: Ebay $8
Tint Stock grill and headlights...: Advanced $10

Then you should start saving for an Intake.
Ummm....he just got an intake, that was the whole point of this thread [neener] lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
just spend a couple hours here on the site and slowly but steady you will find things like the do it yourself and threads that explain ploblems you may have installing certain parts. ppl are always polite here from what i have noticed so remember a dumb question is a question not asked. btw welcome lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts