Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the mail today I recieved a letter from ford telling me everything i need to know about my svt ..Colour options etc etc..here's the beef they tell me i have a power sunroof.Well surprise surprise I DONT HAVE A SUNROOF''Is there anything i can do about it...??
[???:)] [???:)]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Check the vin on the paper work and make sure it matches

·
Registered
784 Posts
The only option I have is the Audiophile, so yeah their are lighter versions of our cars lol.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
no sunroof here. And damn glad of it.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
SVT_BMXer said:
no sunroof here. And damn glad of it.
Me neither, and me too.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
witchcitySVT said:
Check the vin on the paper work and make sure it matches
Got a letter in the mail today from ford and my vin#confirms it has a powerroof ford says they will contact me tomorrow,I will let you know what they say[???:)]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Theres a couple different weight svt's. I sought out the lightest with a shipping weight of 2499lbs stock. Since have taken appx 100 more lbs off of her. Sorry for the hyjack of the thread. Let us know what they say.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Why is ford randomly mailing you info about your focus?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1SVTFocus said:
Why is ford randomly mailing you info about your focus?
Because I asked them nicely.....and its working (bought the car without much history I wanted the build sheet so they mailed one to me today )[:D] [:D]

·
Registered
557 Posts
nice, maybe you will get a free one out of it. If ya want one....

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
If you send me your vin#, i can send you the build sheet, oasis, warranty info and more. I would need your email address also. If you want that, PM me, dont post it openly.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got a call from Ford this afternoon ( didn't think this would ever happen in a million years) Long story short some BS about them screwing up,,so what do I get? After all i say is that not misrepresentation of the vehicle,When it comes to selling the car, if the person checks the VIN ..no sunroof!!! Dont worry we will fix that in the main data bank says ford...WE HAVE THE POWER..is there anything else we can help you with? Ya can you change my focus into gt40

1 - 20 of 21 Posts