Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found an auction on ebay with a cluster with a tach so i bought it and then they sent me a stock one just like what i have.

I e-mailed them and they said "sorry we sent the wrong one the one you bought is sitting right here we will get it right out discard that one"

So now i have 2 and the third is on its way.

Anything cool i can do to these things to maybe make something worth keeping em around for?

I tried making my own display but it doesnt look that good at night.

·
Registered
485 Posts
u should find out the millage on it because if it is close to my millage i might be interested, my millage is 115,000 miles

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u should find out the millage on it because if it is close to my millage i might be interested, my millage is 115,000 miles
Its for an 05-07 and it has about 71K mine has 53K

·
Registered
485 Posts
yeah i had already passed that millage a long time ago, and u can use a cluster out of a second gen in a first gen and vis versa

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
sell it on ebay for 5 bucks plus shipping lol

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Make a custom cluster out of it,

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Make a custom cluster out of it,

nice job there, that could work out great.

no warning light or abs light check engine light, should find a way to try and keep that stuff if possible

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I might be interested. Which one actually has the tach on it? I have a 07 model and would like one with a tach.
I must of typed it wrong.

My car stock has no tach. I wanted a tach. I won an auction on e-bay for one which they confirmed "yes this has the tach"

When i received the cluster there was no tach.

I sent them an e-mail with the e-mail they sent me quoting "yes it has a tach"

They told me they made a mistake and sent me the wrong one and to "discard this one they will send out the corrrect cluster"

So now i have 2 cluster with no tach and one WITH a tach on the way. I should receive it tomorrow.

My post was what i could do with the stock 2 i have with no tach to just have some fun with them maybe make them better till i get the one with the tach.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts