Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have to post this cause idk it will get the frustration out i guess,[chairfall]

anyway long story short went to walmart cause we have lifetime balance and yada yada, wanted them to swap out rims in the process, no biggie right?[;)]
well... thankfully we were talking to a guy my dad knew and he said what kind of rims, we told him then he brought his torch wrench outside and it wouldn't fit right.... sooo at the house and put the winter tires on myself.

DONT get me wrong i love the TIRES i HATE the rims though. omg they could burn for all i care. anyway here are the pics.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
atleast your just NOW going into winter mode, i have been for 2 months

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I've been there for probably a little over a month. You must have nicer weather in West Virginia than Michigan.

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL well i held out at least 2 snows, in my low profile tires i drove home in 2 inches of snow and never spun! and then dad was like ummm u need to put your winter tires on... lol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^x2!

i would never risk my car on my summer rim/tire combo, no chance in hell... my winters go on the second they start talking snow... but then again usually when my car moves it gots 130 - 500 miles round trip every time so no risking it for me!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
better than steelies my friend, I've been in winter mode since I bought the car almost a year and a half ago

:(

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
im still rocking my summer tires...im too lazy to change my rims...so far we only had one bad snow...and it happened at work....and im loving the 4x4 look lol jk

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
If you dont like them, give your alloys to me!! I like the sleeper look.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
winter sucks but those stockies arent that bad lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
Out here in California we dont have to worry about "winter mode"[rolleyes]

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
lol my car's always in winter mode then [;)] hey, but my buddy's gonna get rid of his ST rims and might give em or sell em to me........something like that. lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts