Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything that can be timed on a sundial can't be too much fun.

hahaha, thats someone's sig. on here......and thats how I feel about baseball.....damn, thats the slowest game in the entire world, I mean golf is more interesting than that game.

My wife is from New England and she loves the Red Sox..but I think its a bunch on fat guys, standing around chewing gum, sunflower seeds....waiting for something to happen.

I can not stand summers, because its not basketball OR football....I guess thats why I plan on doing lots of home projects this summer.......damn.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yeah not much of summer sports guy... then again Winter sports sucks pretty hard too... Sports (other than Auto racing ) are GHEY..

J/k

I actually like playing softball but only when its a pretty freindly game

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I believe I would rather watch baseball than golf any day of the week. Golf.. *gag*
Yes I'm very much aware how hard the game of golf is or can be. Still to me... *gag*

I dunno baseball is pretty interesting to me, I'm not that big of a fan, but having been to a few minor league games and sitting in the cheap seats..... well I had a really good time. I had a great time to be exact, so yeah maybe watching it on the tube is not that interesting, but being at a actual game is as the saying goes a whole different ballgame. lol.. [:p]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Ugh, I hate golf, kill me.................but yeah I prefer Football actually. Baseball puts me to sleep, now I get why they drink so much during the games, it's because you have to. [hihi] [hihi]

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Tim, your wife is a smart lady!!

I'll take baseball over golf and basketball anyday... and 90% of the time I like it better than football... I'll watch the pregame, all innings and the postgame analysis, I can't get enough. And live it's even better. Super Bowls are kinda cool, but I don't like how football stops every 2 yards or so, it's annoying! No 50 yard extra point kick in the world is as cool as a Manny Ramirez or David Ortiz walk-off bomb outta the park!

Of course all the Southerners/Texans are gonna kill me for dissing football, but I can't help it, ain't in my blood![target]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Meh, I'm not really a sports anything fan. I will watch basketball from time to time. I have tried to watch football, baseball & golf.....*GAG ME* I sit there almost asleep.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Summer is the best time for sports! Skateboarding, cycling, surfing, Tour De France!!! [thumb]
But I do agree that baseball sucks ass. My brother just signed with the Brewers to play catcher so I might try and catch some of those games despite how damned boring they are.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Well I love golf, I play everychance I get. The only reason I like baseball is because I umpire and get paid 25 for like 75 minutes of work, and I only like softball because I am an ASA umpire (good money) but you are supposed to be 18, (I am the only 16 year old in any state around texas)

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Baseball puts me to sleep, now I get why they drink so much during the games, it's because you have to.
agreed, I got tipsy at the Boston games......I was yelling Rangers suck, just tp tick of the locals......and then they would hell boston swallows back at us, it was all friendly though, I actully kinda had fun. But I think it was the Miller Lite entertainment. [cheers]

But I do agree that baseball sucks ass.
especially on a sat afternoon, when I am just waking up, and turn on the tube, and baseball makes me sleepy all over again, I don't even turn it to espn anymore. And who came up with the abbreviations for baseball!!!!!!! And I can't even tell what the count is, was it a foul, is he safe? What the hell. And without steriods anymore, they all look like fat mechanics out there trying to run the bases, hahahahahahahhah

And I hope Kenny Rogers goes to jail, if it was a NBA player that did that crap, he would have gotten Rodney Kinged' right there on the field.

I think people just like what they are good at though, when its all said and done.

And I like sex, heheheheh

1 - 12 of 12 Posts