Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm driving home on I-90 on Sunday night, when 4 riced out Hondas get on the highway on 254. They were messing around, driving really close to each other, bobbing and weaving, typical honda crap. The lead Honda, a 2005 Si, decides to start messing with me. So I've seen that he's got a body kit, rims, a coffee can and a CF hood, standard ricer apparel. He wants a shot and my Focus and I give it to him. Let's just say that the results were embarassing to him, especially with his friends watching. haha. At about 10 car lengths, I lay off and decided that enough was enough....well, not for these jerks. The Si I just beat caught up to me and gets up on my passenger side and starts squeezing into my lane, literally inches from my door. Another civic, a 1994 hatchback, catches us and gets about 3 feet from my rear bumper and he swings around to my drivers side and starts getting really close there too. Meanwhile, the Si speeds up and cuts me off and brake checks me and a 1998 Integra catches up and gets right up on my rear bumper. At this point, its not cool anymore. I was surrounded by freaking hondas and all of them were giving me the finger...which was kind of funny. Until they started pushing my off the highway..then it got scary. The civic that was off my drivers side tapped my car and pushed me slightly. These SOB's were trying to run me off the road! So, because the Focus is heavier, I pushed back...hard....and messed his paint up pretty bad too. Luckily, I was able to cut dive off the highway and not be followed by those [Oops!]s. I hate Hondas!!
However, I am considerably faster that a riced-out Civic Si...haha maybe he was pissed about losing to a Ford...who knows.
My drivers side fender has a battle wound now though...stupid honda....

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow.. Damn.. that would be Scary.

Get liscence numbers? Call the police?

That shit ain't cool at all... especially on the highway.. while speeding.

You better hope a mod doesn't see this post....

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^i was thinking that too... hope a mod doesnt see this.. but this shits scary.. i duno if you know much about my focus but ive had this happen to me too kinda.. but it was just 1 honda, and he was a kid i went to school with, he was tailgating me, i break checked him and he flipped me off and got closer so i gassed it and lost him for a bit, till he cought up and got next to me and basically ran me into the breakdown lane... where i slammed my breaks to get away then got off on the next exit and took back roads... its just stupid shit and it pisses me off...

sry your foci is douched now cuza these guys... unfortunatly some of those "honda guys" are like that, but i also know quite a few who are like us and hate people who do stupid shit like that... so i wouldnt catigorize all honda drivers like that but i understand your anger..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't get the tags, I was a little pre-occupied though....

·
Registered
317 Posts
I had something similar happen. Cell phone came in real handy. First time I was happy to see a state trooper. The other guy wound up getting jail time.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
That stick on Si badge probably added 90 horsepower!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*slaps Toolman for not posting in the Revolution Area as often as he should*

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
lol, BS anyone? Sounds like something from "Fast and Furious 4: Honda's From Hell"... [:D]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
hey Chris? edit your post with the speed and you should be ok with the mods

would the si be white by any chance? that's bullshit for anyone to do that honda or not.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow that story was intense, damn honda guys lol, they got a faster car then me, well some tehee, spi [:(]

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
i [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up an s10 tonight that was tailgating me, dropped it into 2nd he hit me, i got out punched all his windows in, dragged him out of the car and shoved him into a ditch. btw he was tailgating for 3 + miles

needless to say i checkd to see if i had my license plate and bumper still attached and i did.
i hightailed it home parked in the garage and luckily no cop has been to my house...

yet................

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rangers305 said:
YellowZX3 what mods do u have done to ur car?
Here's a list of my current mods:
AEM Short-ram intake; EX3 Systems cold air kit; K&N High-flow filter; OBX-R 4-1 Shorty header, ORP, and Cat-Back; Bosal Flex-pipe; Ford Racing 9MM Plug Wires; one step hotter plugs gapped and indexed to intake manifold; SCT super chip with custom 93 octane tune from Wayne at Hypnotic Illusions; Focus-Central short throw shifter; Eibach Sport-line springs; KYB AGX adjustable shocks and struts; CF hood; Nex-O NT-5 17x7 Rims with Yokohama 205/45/ZR17 Parada Spec-2 tires.

Its still kind of a dog off the line, which I'm still working on, but it's just plain fun once it's rolling [:D]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice mods.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
damn! and i just saw you the day before too. That just sucks balls. I would have NEVER let them get in front of me though. If worse came to worse, I would brake checked the guy behind me. I say me, you, and lee start honduh huntin [8D] They should be easy to spot in a parking lot, odds are there's still some yellow on his primered body panels [}:)]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
lildisco said:
I say me, you, and lee start honduh huntin [8D]
Damn.. If I was down there.. I would hunt with you guys too.

.... I could blind them with all my glow [:p]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
lets just say they prolly live right down the street from me ;)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thats horrible. I probably would have went all Dale Earnhardt on there ass and wrecked them. I know thats bad, but I get pissed at ricer Hondas anyway, when they start trying to wreck you it gets worse. Glad to see you made it out ok though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts