Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone whas up? first off im new to this forum and soon to be a new driver. and i had a question or two.

i love the SVT focus my neighbor has one and its beautiful i was looking to get one myself. the one i was looking at is a 2003 infared svt focus, has seventy six thousand miles on it, hes asking around $7500

good deal?

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
well if the body and interior aren't trashed i would say that is a great deal. i got my 04 from a dealer back in 05 with 18K on it and i payed 20K for it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i havent gone to look at it yet, im going off the pics on the wevsite and they look fine but theres only like a side view of it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Not a bad deal, but I would talk him down a bit. I got mine with 50k on in for $7800 and it was MINT. Make sure you ask if the clutch has been replaced!

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
sounds pretty good.
i just got a pretty good deal last saturday dec.19th.
i bought an 2004 svtf with 62k and a new trans at 32k.
very clean interior, but the side sirts need to be touched up.
i bought mine for 3700.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
dang, 3700 is a great price!! I'd pick it up for that!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i went and looked at that SVT, and well its a no deal. there were a few engine problems and some minor dings, so im gonnna continue my search for the right SVT!!!

·
Wings & Teeth
2,465 Posts
what was wrong with the engine?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
hmm..yeah, I am also curious to what was wrong with the enginend what minor dings you were talking about a...plz enlighten us

1 - 10 of 10 Posts