Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my stuff back from a friend's house that jet coats parts on his drag cars. here are some pic of the manifold and downpipe. what you guys think? i dont think im going too keep this coat to long . i already found better coat for heat. so im going to try this out for a while.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks real good! [thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
wow that looks great!

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope not yet. but im going to be working into the night to get her to start at else, if you know what i mean. lol damn cars. i'm hoping to have her running in less than a week. "i'm praying to god, this thing going to run."

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
If I remember right that is the 1,400 deg coating. called brushed aluminum. That will look good but will not hold up to the heat generated from the turbo. Who did the coating. HPC?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I have some of the piping done in that from HPC and the rest done in the extreme. 2,500 deg. Not a flake since. Sorry for the dbl post.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

i live in florida and we get alot of rain. i'm not really consered, i have other way that i'm going to be added for more cooling.

i dont have much room to put it any where else. it made be change later down the line but as of now i dont have much of a option.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts