94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very very happy!

May 16 Ordered
May 25 Given vin
June 11 window sticker generated
June 17 build day
July 5 PICK UP FROM DEALER

Here are my photos of my brand new car! I got home at 11pm and couldn't take photos, so these are when I first left for work today! [hihi]

IMG_1150 by maureeniroo, on Flickr

IMG_1149 by maureeniroo, on Flickr

IMG_1148 by maureeniroo, on Flickr

·
Registered
163 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new Focus. It's a great car. Ti Hatch, good choice. [welcome]
Exactly what I got and I love mine! Congrats![woot]

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congrats. I'm trying hard to conceal my envy, as I ordered the same day you did and I'm still waiting for a hint that mine will be built someday.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm very happy for you Maureen...I've seen enough of your posts to know that you've been chomping at the bit.

Congrats, and let us know how things are going.:)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys!!! Yes I was going crazy for sure!
My salesman was funny about it. He called me and said "you've just had a baby boy!" as if I was pregnant.
I've officially put 102 miles on the baby. But my mpgs are 17mi still. Lots of stop and go traffic to work.
I actually love that it doesn't have the idle! Just like a manual. But I miss the clutch.
I can't wait to see your pictures HillBilly when you finally get it!!! Good luck!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats...I'm still waiting to hear about mine. Hopefully I get it by my bday...it would be a nice bday gift then.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nice Maureen! Nice to have another Sterling Grey Ti Hatch in the community! My MPGs were really low when I first got mine too. They started out around 17-18mpgs, and after 1400 miles, I'm sitting at 25.7 and climbing. It'll get better, although I'm not getting the huge numbers as others! :(

Enjoy it though! It's fantastic!

-B

·
Registered
524 Posts
Must have been hard to sleep that night you brought your baby home.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Congrats!!! Isn't it so exciting to have it finally with you?? LOL

I also have a Sterling Grey Ti Hatch and I cannot be more please with that color choice. I love it and it REALLLLLY sparkles in the sun, its so sharp!! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am very happy with my color choice (actually my 2nd). I tried to get black but couldn't of course so I switched to grey... SO GLAD I DID. It sparkles like crazy. Really glad the factory ran out of black... :p

·
Registered
781 Posts
Actually you'd be surprised. I have rental for 2 weeks, Tuxedo Black Ford Escape. It is a very sharp color. If I had to take that color I wouldn't be disappointed, just not my first choice (it get dirty easily). It does sparkle a lot in full sun, looks pretty sharp. But I'll enjoy my Grey (same color as my last car).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts