Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car has been de-focused. I took the Focus under the SVT off!

Anyways, can't find a picture now... I'll post one today or tomorrow but I paranahed it...

Sure some of you have seen it with the words paranah under the SVT and the fish beside it... Looks good. Jonny lightning has this on his and I, with permission, had one made as well... Looks good. Myu silver color is a hair off, Jonny said his is perfect... Maybe they used different materials as we got them from the same company... Oh well...

[whip] to all honda lovers

[nutkick] to all ricers

[hah] Yep, you've just seen the @ss of a SVTF!

[drinking][boxface] I WIN, I WIN [chair][slap]

[pray] TO THE SVT GOD's

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would like one of these, will you hook me up

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll post the contact information tomorrow as I'm at work and have a class tonight... Should be here on the 26th of sep for you 2 contact them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi. Here is the page where the files are...
>>
>>http://getimpactnow.com/svtf/piranha.htm
>>
>>Contact Diane at [email protected] and she will make you the
>>decal. She made me mine, and it was cheap :) She has the right silver
>>for the decal, and it came out perfect. I didnt put the bubbles on
>>mine though lol.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The above message was from Jonny bolt... I left the bubbles on mine

Also yes it was raining that day... So the other stuff all over is rain drops

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I have a few stickers on my rear side windows. Tuned by Focus Central, Focal Jet Team Great Lakes, Volant Cool Air Intakes, Magnaflow Performance Exhaust, FocusFanatics.com and Street Revolution (my crew). I like the fish thing though very classy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It comes from the Piranha Exhaust!!! Standard on the SVTF

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
o i did not know that. So hows the rust going up in Alaska?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Jonny Lightning??? You mean Jonny BOLT lol. Yup, I've had mine on for awhile now, and I get all sorts of ?'s about from people. I was constantly asked about the car all summer down at the beach on the strip. More thanks to GETIMPACT for it. And Diane kicks ass, she's super cool and does damn good work. I've gotten my Piranha decal, my blue oval "FLUID" decal, and a teamfocus.us t-shirt from her, and everything was P E R F E C T.

I also did not keep the bubbles on mine.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That looks really cool imajsdaddy. I also like the pic in your avatar.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jonny Bolt said:
Jonny Lightning??? You mean Jonny BOLT lol. Yup, I've had mine on for awhile now, and I get all sorts of ?'s about from people. I was constantly asked about the car all summer down at the beach on the strip. More thanks to GETIMPACT for it. And Diane kicks ass, she's super cool and does damn good work. I've gotten my Piranha decal, my blue oval "FLUID" decal, and a teamfocus.us t-shirt from her, and everything was P E R F E C T.

I also did not keep the bubbles on mine.

So So Sorry Jonny! My bad... I looked all over trying to find your picture. I swore your login was jonny lightning! OOPS!!! Jonny Bolt! You are the man.... I love how this decal looks on my RED (FASTEST COLOR!) SVTF[}:)]

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ZX3_Chick said:
That looks really cool imajsdaddy. I also like the pic in your avatar.

Courtesy of Alaska mountains! It's pretty here but GOD there is nothing to do here! The roads are shi**y and can't even get good roads to drive!

Oh well.[xx(] I have 18 months left here.

Rust?!?!?! None on either of my foci! I had a 74 beetle that was rotted out!, 89 tempo that was rotted out! But those were from the rock salt era!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts