Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
You guys think you’ve got it bad. I’m a Chrysler guy!
Nothing wrong w/ the hemi's or the pentastar 36's...lot of different choices. Same goes for the Ram's & JK's.
I like the Hemi, of course. There is not a good choice for a small Mopar economy car. I had a PT Cruiser with a five speed. Pretty reliable, other than the watts link and front wheel bearings. I didn’t like the Caliber at all, and the Dart has a Fiat drivetrain that I don’t trust. If I wanted a pickup though, a Hemi Ram would be cool.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
I like the Hemi, of course. There is not a good choice for a small Mopar economy car. I had a PT Cruiser with a five speed. Pretty reliable, other than the watts link and front wheel bearings. I didn’t like the Caliber at all, and the Dart has a Fiat drivetrain that I don’t trust. If I wanted a pickup though, a Hemi Ram would be cool.
A srt10 would work......Yea pass the srt4 neon, mother mopar has nothing. A Corolla would work for a small economy car.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Well, with the recent customer satisfaction letter sent out, I’ve decided to take advantage of one last clutch & transmission service, in October. I’m curious to see if what they do improves the shudder & hesitation on acceleration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well, with the recent customer satisfaction letter sent out, I’ve decided to take advantage of one last clutch & transmission service, in October. I’m curious to see if what they do improves the shudder & hesitation on acceleration.
I don't know why it wouldn't. A fresh clutch pack usually does the trick for a little while.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Thats great, that'll keep you going a bit till you figure out a reliable vehicle that works for you. Yea there are a few basic reliable engine/drivetrains out there that makes power w/o a lot of mods done.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts