Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after spending almost 5 hours in the car and about an hour doin an install i gotta say i'm in love with my aem CAI. i bought it used from a fellow FF'er who was puttin a turbo on his car and man...this thing sounds wicked. I drove through the bay tunnel coming into baltimore on the way home and just kept my car floored in 2nd so i could hear this thing...sounds so awesome....now my butt dyno couldn't really feel much yesterday...i think it had to do with the ECU gettin reset...but this morning it def felt much strong pullin out of the driveway. Now i can't wait till i get tom's tune here in the next couple of days hopefully :) If you don't have one of these, get one you won't regret it. Also....i managed to pick up a Focus RS grill for 40 bucks!!!!! how friggin sweet is that?! not only did i get a performance mod but i also picked up a grill for the total combined price of 140 bucks!!!!! woohoo...goo me!! lol...ok guys..i'm done ranting/braggin/lovin bout my car :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lmao...not really so much as wanting to watch the movie...but it gave me that feelin lol...and now with tom's tune in...omg....pure heaven to drive..haven't been this excited to drive my car since the day i bought it! :)

H

·
0 Posts
Yes... I concur, even though I had to drive thru an hour of bumper to bumper traffic I cannot wait to do it again. This car is so fun!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
GOOOOOOOOOOSEFRABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! (assuming your title was quoting 'Anger Management'.... [thumb]

Nice 'additions'...... yeah those AEM CAI's make a huge difference and the sound is 'perfect'.....

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
I thought his title was quoting West Side Story?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^[rofl]
yes concratulations on your aem cai. i love mine every single way you love yours. and it does sound "perfect" now for that rs grille for $40, damn i want one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts