Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! We should set up a meeting here in the IE someday. So we can meet new FF in our area, check out eachothers rides, and just hang out. I've wanted to go to other meetings but they're way too far! So I just wanted to see how many FF in (or around) the IE that wanna set up a meeting in our area! Who's up for it?

I wanna see how many people are up for it before a time and date is set. Maybe we can figure out a day and time that's good for everyone. This way, everyone that wants to go can make it. The more people, the better!

·
Registered
759 Posts
what is the IE???

·
Registered
759 Posts
and where is that

·
Registered
759 Posts
so i'm guessing oceanside is out then huh.... lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah. Everyones welcome to show. If you're willing to take that drive, come on down! I just wanted to get something going a little closer to home. All the other meets are far.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The (909) area. Fontana, Rialto, Ontario, rancho cucamonga,........
Let me exspan on this list...The I.E. consist of San Bernardnio & Riverside county areas within the 909/951 area code which would cover Pomona to the west along the 10 Fwy to Banning to the East.

Along the 15 Fwy, Tamecula to the south to the Cajon Pass to the North. If you live within those boundries then you are in the I.E.

Now if you guys wanted to make this meet a co-meet deal, you can have it on the first Saturday of the month in Rialto with Extreme Fords group, they meet on Saturday nights around 8pm at the corner of Baseline Ave and Ayala behind Farmers Boys (www.xtremefords.com)

·
Registered
48 Posts
I fixed the link above, so go to the site and check it out.[chair]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did this ideal die off or what!!!!!![poke]

·
Registered
214 Posts
Now if you guys wanted to make this meet a co-meet deal, you can have it on the first Saturday of the month in Rialto with Extreme Fords group, they meet on Saturday nights around 8pm at the corner of Baseline Ave and Ayala behind Farmers Boys (www.xtremefords.com)
My girlfriend and I will come check it out this Saturday. 8pm right? Any body else coming by?

·
Registered
48 Posts
I went last year around august and it was gona a bust.

only two ppl from xtreme fords showed up
I put the word out you guys are coming, and the first Saturday is a mandatory meeting, so it should be a good turn out. I won't make it myself, I have to put on my Batman outfit on and save the city this weekend (On Call).

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That's down the street from my house. I'll be there 4sure! Hope the rest of you can make it. I'll have my mo-hawk standing up so you guys can spot me. I'll be in my silver ZX3 on gun-metal SVT 5-spoke wheels. Hope to see you guys there!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts