Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyways i guess this is kind of a rant. idk... on to the point. i was just browsing some pics on autoblog and thought to myself... WHY does the silver 08 Coupe look so much sharper than mine? not sure why but i swear those look like 17" snowflakes. if they are they look so much better than my 16" snowflakes. maybe its the way that this shade of silver just POPS under the light. not too crazy on the exhaust tip.. i prefer mine better. however... even though i have upgraded bumpers if i had an 08 Coupe like Hutch i would be SO EFFING HAPPY Ford didnt decide to go with these fog lights. also i wish this could have been the factory stance (the blue one). here are pics to what im talking about.

and moving on... okay interior wise. THIS... is the single best interior of ANY Focus i have ever seen in my life and that includes the 2012. why Ford didnt go through with this interior idk. if they did my Focus would be black instead of silver (Silver was the only one that had black interior). i LOVE that dash piece thats like metallic like look or whatever (lack of better words). that would look EFFING AWESOME on my black interior. makes me want to photoshop that shizz in my interior. the overall interior... i love it.. the fact the whole dash (besides whats previously mentioned) is a light color... reminds me what you'd see on a Lariat F150 or Eddie Bauer Expedition. i like it whole lot better than what Ford gave us... no offense to you beige interior colored owners =). also the chrome trim above the center AC vents.

there are other things i noticed but they weren't worth noting IMO. and YES YES YES... i know this is a preproduction model... but whatever you call that... a rant, random complaints... its FIN.. THE END.. lol

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
Stop ranting and start modding. I wish mine was an SVT. It ain't, but I'm working on it.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idk if this would be a rant or not. this was originally gonna be why i thought the 08 coupe looked cleaner or better than my 10 coupe. then i saw other things i liked and just threw em in the mix.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
-Fender accent = Fail
-Fog light style = fail
-Interior trim (gun metal) = Pass
-Tan/pearl white interior = FAIL!!!
-Automatic = Fail [neener]
-Chrome Grille = Fail
-Chrome Headlamps = Fail
-Interior light accent = Pass
-No lower front grille = fail
-SYNC = Pass

·
Registered
676 Posts
The fogs, tails, wheels, leather wrapping, and dash covers are different than production. The 08 SES and SE Deluxe had leather seats either medium stone or black. The show car looks more tan or neutral leather.

The wheels also look bigger than the stock 16" snowflakes. The SE Deluxe rims became the SEL ones.

But, it was good Ford listened to critics and pulled off the chrome 'vents' so fast, in one year.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fogs, tails, wheels, leather wrapping, and dash covers are different than production. The 08 SES and SE Deluxe had leather seats either medium stone or black. The show car looks more tan or neutral leather.

The wheels also look bigger than the stock 16" snowflakes. The SE Deluxe rims became the SEL ones.

But, it was good Ford listened to critics and pulled off the chrome 'vents' so fast, in one year.
i like the dash cover. honestly i think the tan interior would be PERFECT for an SEL. some preproduction stuff besides those fogs i wish would have made it to production.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
the silver headlights are not bad, better then the chrome ones i have

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Well I am happy they didnt go with those fogs, but being as I have an S it doesnt matter anyway, haha.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I must say that is one good looking interior, the crap tan of my S looks like crap compared to that. I would love to make it look that good.

·
Registered
302 Posts
anyways i guess this is kind of a rant. idk... on to the point. i was just browsing some pics on autoblog and thought to myself... WHY does the silver 08 Coupe look so much sharper than mine? not sure why but i swear those look like 17" snowflakes. if they are they look so much better than my 16" snowflakes. maybe its the way that this shade of silver just POPS under the light. not too crazy on the exhaust tip.. i prefer mine better. however... even though i have upgraded bumpers if i had an 08 Coupe like Hutch i would be SO EFFING HAPPY Ford didn't decide to go with these fog lights. also i wish this could have been the factory stance (the blue one). here are pics to what i'm talking about.

and moving on... okay interior wise. THIS... is the single best interior of ANY Focus i have ever seen in my life and that includes the 2012. why Ford didn't go through with this interior idk. if they did my Focus would be black instead of silver (Silver was the only one that had black interior). i LOVE that dash piece that's like metallic like look or whatever (lack of better words). that would look EFFING AWESOME on my black interior. makes me want to photoshop that shizz in my interior. the overall interior... i love it.. the fact the whole dash (besides whats previously mentioned) is a light color... reminds me what you'd see on a Lariat F150 or Eddie Bauer Expedition. i like it whole lot better than what Ford gave us... no offense to you beige interior colored owners =). also the chrome trim above the center AC vents.

there are other things i noticed but they weren't worth noting IMO. and YES YES YES... i know this is a pre production model... but whatever you call that... a rant, random complaints... its FIN.. THE END.. lol
Those wheels came on my loaded 08 SES. I replaced them 1 week later the original wheels are still in my garage!. I didnt know others would like em I will have to list them on Cragslist and see if they will sell. THANKS for the heads up!

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
yes your probably right but there 16's not 17's in the photo

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I would just like to Have fog lights...............of course living in the desert they would be completely useless!

·
Registered
76 Posts
but it's pretty cool around twilight when you're cruising around with the parking and fog lights on

1 - 16 of 16 Posts