Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i always post up all the crazy shit i haul with my focus. this trailer is like the same length as my focus. but its alot wider , weighs alot and was 1/2 loaded with asphault shingles and cedar shingles. weighed more than 1500lbs all together id say. haul it about 10 miles with ZERO issues. now stop asking if your focus can pull a damn trailer.

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
whollyyyyyy mollyyy

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tows it fine.i do it all the time. heres more , older pics of crazy shit.

4 wheeler

wallpaper

12 bags 80# quickrete.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I feel soo bad for ur fofo[facepalm]. And I always ask why people hate on the foci?
Now thats what i call geterdone![joke]

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel soo bad for ur fofo[facepalm]. And I always ask why people hate on the foci?
Now thats what i call geterdone![joke]
ive been freighting it with anything that will fit since i bought it on 06 , and been pulling a trailer for 2 years. over 160k miles , clutch still pulls , brakes still work. lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
I call BS, you were bored and faked a bunch of pics. I need video. Brakes and clutch are a miracle...but i was more worried about the suspension and engine.[:)]

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
That's all easily done for a short time but every day would kill it. Nice job

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I call BS, you were bored and faked a bunch of pics. I need video. Brakes and clutch are a miracle...but i was more worried about the suspension and engine.[:)]

whatever man , ill get a video next dump run we do. everything on the car is fine. focus hauls like a champ.

That's all easily done for a short time but every day would kill it. Nice job
naw , i haul a trailer several times a week , been doing it for 2 years man. the proof is in the pics.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Gotta give ya props. More than I would haul with my focus, have been thinking of picking up a small (4x6) aluminum trailer for hauling some stuff around.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gotta give ya props. More than I would haul with my focus, have been thinking of picking up a small (4x6) aluminum trailer for hauling some stuff around.
do it , you will have no issues. the trailer i haul the most is a 4x8. i haul four wheelers , riding mowers , lumber , tools. all with no issues except on big hills gutta downshift.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Hell, if my friends old 92 Civic (automatic, 1.6 SOHC) could tow my Focus 11 miles, I don't see why a Focus can't pull a damn trailer.

I know the braking characteristics are different, but still.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hell, if my friends old 92 Civic (automatic, 1.6 SOHC) could tow my Focus 11 miles, a Focus can pull a damn trailer.
im pretty confident i would have no issues either towing another focus .

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
i like my car to much to put it threw that. I mean its bad enough its gotta haul my fat butt around let alone a big ass trailer too.

You do all that with the A/C on max too dont ya?[whip]

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i like my car to much to put it threw that. I mean its bad enough its gotta haul my fat butt around let alone a big ass trailer too.

You do all that with the A/C on max too dont ya?[whip]
no ac man. so my fatass is sweatin lol.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
My favorite is the guy thy hauled llamas or whatever in the back of his wagon

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
love these posts, your foci is a beast haha

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Come on guys. The engine is a brute and will take it fine.

The brake pads, okay he will use "em up fater, okay

As long as the suspension holds up or is replaced if broke, no worries, imagine what these cars go thru in 3rd world countries :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Come on guys. The engine is a brute and will take it fine.

The brake pads, okay he will use "em up fater, okay

As long as the suspension holds up or is replaced if broke, no worries, imagine what these cars go thru in 3rd world countries :)
Hmmmm, can someone Photochop a Focus in camo w/a turret sticking out of it on treads??? [headbang]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts