Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from the MidWest Auto Show and I was like left speechless after seeing this beauty from Ford. [:0]

What the heck is this?!?!?!?!? I asked around and the Ford Represenatives weren't saying much about this besides they placed it here to see what people's reactions towards it are.

I personally LOVE this "thing" and want to own it! I have never seen anything like it before!

Attachments

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Wonder what kinda powerplant its running. If it was a decent engine I'd shell some cash for it.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
grills and fogs are ugly... rest is ok

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just found out it is the new fiesta that will be for sale soon

I want!!!!

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
appears to be the fiesta..............

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
wait.. your asking what this is? Did you walk around to the back of the car to look at the badging that tells you that its a Ford XXXXXXXX or some big poster that i am sure was connected to the front wheel? So shouldnt you tell me what it is?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wait.. your asking what this is? Did you walk around to the back of the car to look at the badging that tells you that its a Ford XXXXXXXX or some big poster that i am sure was connected to the front wheel? So shouldnt you tell me what it is?
. Actually the car was badgeless and didn't have any posters up aroundnit or anything hence the reason I posted it on here LOL. I already found out what it is....it so friggin sweet

·
Registered
1,565 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
ah damn you guys........ this was gonna be my post, I swear:

that my friend, is the new fiesta [grinking]

·
Registered
305 Posts
kcuf them and all their damn chrome! they can keep it.
cant stand it!
and why does the DUHHHmerican public always want sedans
im not hating unless they dont bring the hatch simultaneously!
otherwise its cool.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts