Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yea I know I havent posted in like probably close to a year but Im back now. Combination of a new job (in new jersey) sorta put a damper on my internet activity. But now I have mobility (aka a laptop) and Im good to go. So, Im wondering if anyone knows about a garage near or in cresaptown that does work on focuses?? I have seen a yellow focus around that area a lot with rims, lowered, possibly painted, and an exhaust. Can anyone help me out?? Also, i saw the fully focused club and was wondering what the requirements are to join. Well hopefully you all remember me as the guy who made chili at the coopers rock G2G so just fill me in on the months ive missed. Later[:D]

·
Registered
83 Posts
ask v6focus or zx3chick about joining fully focused. my names josh, its always nice to see people interested in our club

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hey, been wondering what happened to you!

No requirements actually. Just have to come to a meet every once and while. Link to our own forum in my sig VVV

·
Registered
25,618 Posts
Hey , nice to see you again. I remember you. We were talking about the Amish market in Garrett county. How you been, I hope all is well...

We just had a meet, missed your chili , too.

The yellow one may be Tony D's car. ( The owner of Newedgeperformance.com ). For focus work in the area? Jeremy's brother Ian is the man. He works at the Ford dealership in Keyser as a tech.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ thanks viney. I just really just want to find a good shop thats close to home that has some experience in focuses. Come to think of it, I just ordered a new antennae for my focus from newedgeperformance.com and i didnt even know they were located in Cresaptown. Im planning on getting a borla center exit exhaust this summer as well as volant CAI and possibly chip the focus. So with all that in the mix as well as my ford racing header (in the mail) I want to give the zetec some minor upgrades. But I need a good shop to do it so I will follow your advice viney. [thumb]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts