Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I picked up an 04 bmw Z4

I really should have put the money into the ranger (347 swap with a C6 transmission, but i couldnt help myself)

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, I cant keep this up much longer..[giggle]

My mom is out of town on a business trip and she's been really busy, so I thought it would be a nice surprise when she got back if i detaled her Z4 for her.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hahahaha nice.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Haha, you got me. I was jealous for a minute there.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Eh. I hate that. I'm working on buying a 350Z right now, and I'm only 20.. but when I took it for a test drive and brought it back to start up the papers, some jackass salesman goes, "So, what's the special occasion?" and I, of course, cluessly said "Occasion? What?" and he goes, "The car.. Why are your parents buying you that car?"

His friend, and my sales person, had to inform him that it was me that was paying for the vehicle.

I never knew a man's face could go infra-red. I think he was more pissed off than he was embarassed. People don't take kindly to someone younger than they are leading more successful lives.

so I cut him.

*Cs19.

·
Registered
470 Posts
20 years old and buying a car with a 22 symbol insurance rating? Expect your insurance premium for 6 months to be close to $3000...and that's with good credit and 0 points against you. I've got a list of cars and their symbol ratings straight from my agent and believe it or not a corvette, GTO, BMW 5-series, and 2005-2006 Mustang GT is cheaper insurance than the 350Z. I know this partly because I am shopping for a car myself...and have already scouted the symbol ratings of the coupes & saloons that I'd be interested in. I'm not trying to discourage you from buying the Z--it's my favorite non-supercar--but it's very high insurance.

My $0.02.

·
Registered
398 Posts
hah, I bought my 05 lariat cash and the salesmen was quite impressed. I was only 21 at the time [:)~]

If only he knew I would put over 10k into it in the following 6 months, lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
you obviously sell drugs. ; 0

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought my 02 4x4 crewcab diesel long bed wih cash, the guy didnt take me seriously which pissed me off. The worst is BMW/Mini, before i went seriously looking for vehicles I was pricing a mini cooper S. and was refused a test drive because the ASSociate didnt think i could afford one. I hate to brag in general, but I just told the guy "i can buy this vehicle flat out" shocked and a little embarrassed he said, "let me go grab the keys" I told him not to bother, I dont want to sit in the car in a car with an [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] like yourself. After that i proceeded to leave, and gave him the finger.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
HAHAHAHA... nice... you shoulda [nutkick]

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nah the superfinger expressed my feelings quite well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
at 22 i got a settlement from a work accident and decided i wanted a camaro ss,so i went to the local dealership(with a bank check)and was refused a test drive![:(!] this happened at two diffrent dealerships!!they both told me to go get my cosigner!!![?|] [?|] the third place finally didn't treat me like i couldn't afford the car just because i was 22 and had on dirty jeans, the deal went down and i drove the car straight back to the first and second place and did doughnuts in the parking lot allall while giving the salesmen the big #1. A week laterwhile getting a new set of rear tires put on i ran into the second salesman and ask him how big of a jackass he felt like.So the moral is no matter how ya get the $$ don't let some jerk salesman shatter your dreams,and roll what ya want to roll![thumb]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
^^ok calling bs on that one there haas. not the settlement, but after you bought the car i highly doubt you did that in a public place and no one called the police. gimme a break.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
^^^shit id do the same thing some [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] salesma nsaid i couldnt test ride a maxda miata a 1990, wanted 6.5k for it and said only can test if i have the cash in hand, told him um, cars not worth more then 2k and i had cash but ima do business elsewhere

1 - 20 of 20 Posts