Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could please, Post a pic or a link to wheels that I can actually order and receive within a reasonable time period that meet the following criteria.
16x7 size. 4x108 (naturally!). minimum 45mm offset (So they absolutely will not rub). My Focus is lowered 1.5" (FR springs/struts).
I am having a heck of a time finding new wheels that meet these standards. My job is changing and I am going to be very busy for the next several months. (Man I hope it does not stay at this level).
My purchase window is somewhat flexible, but I need them by Mar 09 at the latest. Budget is ~$800 (also somewhat flexible).
Thanks much in advance. [wiggle] (and back to work I go)

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
The 16" wheels from Kazera from tirerack have 45mm offsets. The Motegi Tracklite 16" is also 45mm (also from Tirerack).

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Motegi Tracklite 16" is out of my price range. The Kazera are on clearance and will prob be gone by the time I am ready to purchase on tirerack. I did a rather exhaustive search prior and came up with very few options. The Rota Grid has a +45 offset, as well as the Rota Slip Stream. Rota Spider comes in a +47, +48 offset (rare). So thats 5 wheels that are within range. I was hoping there were some wheels/dealers I had not found.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts