Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not used my X3 for about 4 months now (no need to). I installed some cams and bigger injectors so I needed to upgrade my tune...when i turned on livelink it asked me to upgrade which I did...Now my computer sees the X3, the X3 communicates with the car's cpu but the livelink software does not see the xcal so I cant datalog...this is especially pissing me off becuase SCT is closed on the weekends and I have to be w/o a car for 2 days...PITA fix this SCT please.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
o.k guys I found the issue.... talked to SCT tyoday and their tech Brian was very helpful. the newest update for the X3 has a bit of a glitch...when you fifnish downloading and installing the new update (you should delete livelink altogether first) you will be asked if you wanna download the drivers which of course you would want to....dont do it it is a windows driver and messes up the program...get in touch with SCT and have them guide you through the proper drivers...great tech support, would be even better if open on the wekends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts