Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Im new to the whole forum thing so you'll have to bear with me. I bought an '04 SVT Focus brand new, and have been making minor modifications ever since. I recently was deployed to Iraq(gay), and now i can finally save some money for my car. Anywhoo Ive allready bought a body kit and, (I have a feeling most will say booooo), lambo doors. I cant install them untill I return, so I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much an average kit costs to paint, I have the Metallic silver and I'm affraid it might be outrageously expensive to color match. I'm also looking for a reliable, SAFE, nitrious kit with a purge, (yes just for looks. I'm cheezy like that). Anyone have advice for a soldier? Also, I would like to add that I love to eat civics for breakfast. Had to say it.

SGT Belston[thumb]

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome to FF! i dont have a lot of experance with body kits and lambo doors but my guess would be painting a kit would be some where around 1000

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Welcome. You'll find us to be quite knowledgeable with go fast goodies. However, given that you're questions aren't related to performance, I think your best bet would be to post in the exterior modifications threads for your lambo door and paint question. Interior Mod's would suit you for your nitro purge. Or what's even better is the search feature. Tons of info using that baby.

Thanks for doing what I never could. I have a great deal of respect for everyone who is enlisted.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll find all the help you need on here. Whether it be performance mods or interior/exterior. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here just about anything you can think of, someone has done to their focus on this site, lol. Also a special thanks to you and the rest of the troops!

·
Registered
274 Posts
just so you know you can make a good penny for your stock SVT front and rear bumper, and side things ( i don't know the name). there is a buy sell section on here.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Welcome Welcome!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
hello from fort jackson- i cracked my front svt front bumper pm if you want to sell it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts