Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY i know a lot of people already have it, but i dont care, i will soon too. i just got paid today, and i went straight to the bank and then the computer.. im excited, cuz i dont like the OEM bumper for 05's very much at all.. and i cant wait to have it painted and then i get to puit it on!!!
i plan on getting a rear bumper soon, maybe the Euro, and going dual exhaust.. idk well see

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Sweet.

If it lines up with the stock sides I might just do that instead of a whole kit.

Post pics ASAP

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
i know if you buy an RS bumper from f2focus.com its just a bolt-on and it matches perfectly.... 0 modification required...

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I <3 my ZX3 said:
i know if you buy an RS bumper from f2focus.com its just a bolt-on and it matches perfectly.... 0 modification required...
Not fitment but the actual height of the bumper is what I want to know.

I dont want the look of an unfinished kit I would like the sides and rear at the same distance from the ground as the front.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
there is a slight difference in the height. so you might as well save for the whole kit. it will also be cheaper to get the whole kit painted at one time.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I just got mine delievered today. The front bumper is approx 2" lower then the stock one is. I can't wait to get it prepped and put on. How do you sand urethane?

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
With 400 wet/dry sand paper I assume.

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
still no update on my order status [:(] i dont think that it is too far from my house, i want my $80 back, and go pick it up, haha but all well, im not in too much of a hurry, i cant do anything until friday.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i just went up and picked it up today... he was really cool about everything..and instead of getting my $80 back for shipping

:D i am going to call around tomaro to start getting the bumper painted

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and ill also get better pictures up in the daytime..i like it a lot!

·
Registered
8 Posts
ya, i wanna see pics...i agree about the euro back bumper, but IMO the RS was the wiser choice for the front (the front looks TOOOO "euro" for me in that style)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
nice. ricardo's a really good guy, and extremely busy. glad he was able to help you out. now hurry up and get that bumper painted

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i was driving around a little today (just got back in town) and i went to one of the local ford dealerships.. they said it would be about 400 to paint :(
so tomaro i am going to continue the search..

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
is that a cf rear spoiler?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
k i finally dropped the bumper of at Earl Schieb today.. they said that ill probably be able to pick it up tomarow... i really nervous that they wont paint it well... REALLY nervous... its like all i can think about.. someone hug me..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts