Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So every day all day 300 or so people are on this forum at any time. Just the MK3.
Then an average of 10 to 40 on the ST forum.
So NONE of those folks are posting anything.
I guess they like to read a lot.
The biggest forum is the 'general technical chat with 500 or so viewers at any one time.
Same thing on other ST forums with equal numbers to this sites ST forums.
Lots of lookers, very little action.[popcorn]

(though some of the listed 'people' may be bots from search engines?)

·
Registered
27 Posts
So every day all day 300 or so people are on this forum at any time. Just the MK3.
Same thing on other ST forums with equal numbers to this ST forums.

(though many of the listed 'people' may be bots from search engines?)
We're out driving. :)

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
You gonna make it 'till that ST shows up?

Many like to read more than post, always nice when they hang around long enough to find they have something to say as well.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
The biggest forum is teh 'general technical chat wit 500 or so viewers at any one time.
Same thing on other ST forums with equal numbers to this sites ST forums.

(though some of the listed 'people' may be bots from search engines?)
Are you gonna stay with us?

Please.... [|)]

So much people leaving the forum lately [:(]

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've noticed that on this forum as well. the ST section seems well dead, not many current posts, although I do look and not post much. I tried another forum that had plenty of posts but when it came down to it the quality and maturity were both equally low. to the point of being irritating so here I am.
a random posting guy I am, mostly read on what others are doing.
you'll love the car when you get it Liz.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think most ST owners are on dedicated ST sites...just a hunch.
As for NA mk3s we're at a weird point. Been out for two years. We know what can be done. No new parts coming out. Mostly still under warranty. Not much breaking (except warrantied items). All in all not much to talk about.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think most ST owners are on dedicated ST sites...just a hunch.
As for NA mk3s we're at a weird point. Been out for two years. We know what can be done. No new parts coming out. Mostly still under warranty. Not much breaking (except warrantied items). All in all not much to talk about.

I think this is a really good description of the excessive lurkers. We are waiting. :)

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
IMHO tallted is right on the ST owners finding a new site, if they didn't search for "Focus" first that's what would pop up so it got busy fast. Lots of new owners who didn't have a Focus before the ST.

Site as a whole has always had a LOT more lurkers than posters, so nothing too new there.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well, besides here, I found "ST nation" (or Ford ST Nation) and Focus ST (dot) ORG.
They both seem to have about the same number of watchers as this sites ST page in general.
More reponses get posted here it seems.
(Mainly I think because of cross posters who own the regular MK3 also may post in the ST areas here.)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts