Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into some nice aftermarket sideskirts to go on my 5 door SVT 03. I also would love to find a more aggresive air dam to go on my SVT bumper. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could look. Seems everywhere I search they have cool stuff then a * (with non SVT only). I don't want to go crazy but I would love to dress her up a bit. I think hood, frontair dam and skirts would be more than enough. Any input would be most appreciated.[thumb]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
since you got shafted by svt with the non sideskirt 5 door. i'll be listing my stock ZX3 svt side skirts up on ebay in a couple days. they will need a little modification though to fit the ZX5 as the rear doors catch onto the skirts when they open.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Moved to: "Exterior Body & Lighting Chat"

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
being I finally found my post, got moved I was wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions on a nice sideskirt set up for a 5 door SVT,, I hate the plan sides, but don't want to go outragious. any comments would be most appreciated

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks PZEV. OrangeSVT told me the same thing and I think it fill the gap there,, I for the love of me have no idea why they plain sided it. That is the one thing visually that I have never liked about the car. I will look into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts