aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man...

FINALLY got the motor in at 1 in the morning last night...

im so excited i cant stop myself.

my Zetec died last May... my car hasn't gone anywhere since then.. and now... well its got a motor and trans.. i hope to fire it up sometime this weekend and have it driveable by early next week.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Alright...do I have to come over there to get this thing installed already...lol Welcome to the performance duratec way of life!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
should be a torque monster... be funny to try and see what a dealership would give you.... lol when you say you got the rare option for a v6 in the focus.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
rotflmao honhon. that would be the funniest thing to do ever. take it in and ask them to change the plugs or something random. just to see what they say.

also i hope you never have to change those rear plugs looks like it would be a pain in the ass. how hard was the swap?

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
wtf is that an svt intake manifold runner control box sitting on top of the valve cover? sure as shooting looks like one to me.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah... its the SVT motor... dual stage intake good sir... and the rear plugs prolly wont be TOO bad... i can just drop the motor down a little if i gotta. and i put some NGK Iridium's in there so im good for a while.

once the motor's in for good i can connect the injector wiring... which will let me put the upper intake on.. the one with the sexy Special Vehicle Team emblem.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its been in the works for a LONG time.. i blew up my zetec last year in May...

im HOPING this is the tail end of it. but we shall see.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and its a great read when you're bored.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Okay, so I'm lazy right now. This is the D25, yes? Looks burly as hell. I like the idea of taking it to the dealership for, say, some "routine maintenance". I wanna see the look on the face of the parts-changer (oops, I mean 'mechanic') when He pops the hood!

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
then start back at page 1....

and read the backstory... then follow my epic journey.

EDIT: yes it is the D25... SVT version of course.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it doesnt run yet...

so no reason for the jealousy yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts