Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to load a driver from the sct website and it fails halfway through, or keeps aski g to plug in device when it is already connected. How else can it be connected?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I removed the SCT Device Updater, and reinstalled it. Now, the shortcut icon will ask 'do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?" when clicked. If I click yes or no , the box goes away and nothing happens.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am getting error code (39)
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware..the driver may be corrupt or missing. The driver could not be loaded.

and error 1722:
Problem with Windows installer package...did not finish as expected. Contact support personnel or package vendor. Action install iTSX location....

I am unsure if this is a windows problem or an SCT website problem. I will have to call them on Monday to figure this out.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SCT tech support couldn't figure it out, but with some time and searching, I was able to figure out which of the security settings were blocking the completion of files downloading. Backed off those settings in the computer and everything worked perfectly. Base tune in, datalogging complete. So far, so good. Now for the fine- tuning. Thanks, Tom. The base tune is already a smooth improvement.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
There is something in the newer ( about 6 months ago ) SCT software where I have to turn off my avast security just to open my SCT software or update it

I have talked to SCT about this many times and there not sure why it is doing it

Tom

·
Registered
44 Posts
im getting the same error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". Im on windows 10.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
Make sure the device IS NOT plugged into the laptop why downloading software , you can always call SCT for help 407 774 2447

I would have www.teamviewer.com downloaded and open when you call them , they can remote in and help with any issues

Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts