·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If these look good to many of you, i will definetlly pick them up and put them on tommorrow. Pics will be up with them on too. I do like how they are not so flashy, and im also really wanting some wheels that dont need cleaned every 2-3 days. Like with the brake dust showing up on them so much. Thanks.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking about those OZ superleggera's but everyone has those! Actually as i was looking up the name for those i noticed in my focus fanatic magazine that the wheel's im looking at getting are in there. Pretty sweet. I havent seen them on a focus yet either.

·
Registered
476 Posts
If your into performance at all, stay away from the Motegi's. They are probably some of the heaviest wheels out there. Check out Team Dynamic wheels.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it wont make to much difference i dont think. I will have a jrsc put on this car before the end of next year. I wont be looking for mad performance like getting every split second i can out of it. Im just looking for getting it sharp looking and up the performance level to have fun while driving.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Those look nice, but I like the Team Dynamics rims alot.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
688 Posts
cool, I'm gonna see if my rents will stop there when we go to florida in November. I wish there was a shop like that close to me but nope..they an hour or so away! sucks! and they got parts mostly for hondas and imports

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nah. I don't like them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
15 minutes from my house.... Down town anchorage! Wow there is nothing here! HRMMMM.... Guess that happens when you live in the frozen tundra! GOD It's time to get back to civilization!!! I HATE THIS PLACE!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Now there are local "sport car shops" but They don't touch domestic cars as "there isn't a market for them here!" Hello I want stuff for mine! No market!?!?! There's 4 02's and 4 03's here.... I guess 8 isn't a big market though!?!?!

[driving] <------ me driving back to the "real world" in Feb 05!!!!!!! Get me out of this place (alaska) If you watch long enough you'll see him go through all 6 gears! LOL!

·
Registered
75 Posts
At least you have a CAR! When I was stationed at Ft Rich for a little over three years, I didn't have anything to drive--let alone an SVT Focus! Took the damn bus everywhere. Had to bum rides to get midnight breakfast over at Elmendorf. GOD, I hated Alaska in the winter.

As for those wheels--yeah, they'll look decent on a blue Focus. I think the white's look better, but you said you're sick of cleaning off brake dust, so go with the dark ones.

Sincerely,

Beetle

·
Registered
15 Posts
im a little impartial to 5 spoke rims but those will give you a decently sharp look without to much glamour and will be easy to clean. i have also heard they are heavy and one thing you will want to look at with heavy wheels is gas. i had some really heavy wheels on for a while and my miles to the gallon went down a lot.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i ended up buying the first wheels i looked at today. Come to find out these wheels are going to be very rarely found on a focus, as they stopped producing this wheel for the focus because of the unusual bolt pattern or something and the focus was the only car with the certain bold pattern. I got them in Gun Metal, and they will be at the shop for pickup mid, next week. they have to ship two wheels from Tennessee and Two wheels from Chicago.
http://www.motegiracing.com/wheels/details.asp?parent=27&wheelid=26&name=FF5 Gun Metal&style=2351&desc=

1 - 16 of 16 Posts