Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night a bunch of us met up to hang out and cruise around, and in the middle of the cruising I became seperated from everyone, cause I'm not into cruising around with a bunch of people. So I was just driving around alone and some guy in a Hyundai Accent kept pulling next to me, and staring at me, and pulling back and forth. I thought he was stupid or something, then realized he wanted to race me, and I wasnt about to turn that kid down. I stepped on the gas, and I was gone in 2 seconds. It was that simple. I'm still waiting for someone to make an Accent fast (I dont know if that's possible), cause that would be the best sleeper.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose it is very possible. Thank you for showing me that.

·
Registered
613 Posts
HOLY SHIT 427lbs of torque, out of that motor, that's old school V-8 Torque and Horsepower numbers, shit I'll take that motor for the focus, :-D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think an accent should be pretty peppy to begin with. I was lookin at Hyundai's website. the 03/04's weigh 2200lbs and have 105hp. add some bolts you could see maybe 125hp with that light weight it should be pretty peppy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.