Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my 13 focus for about a month, today on my way to work turned on my heat and it did nothing, it lights up and all the buttons turn on and off, i hear the vent door move when i turn the vent selector but there is no airflow. i found it odd, checked all fuses with no luck on solving the issue. Any ideas?

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Seems there should be a warranty on the car ...

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Why else buy a new car if not for the warranty?

And ANY Ford dealer can do warranty work/concerns. (if the one you purchased from is that bad)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
I believe there is / was a thread on no blower earlier. I experienced the "no blower" or MVAC incident only once.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts
had my 13 focus for about a month, today on my way to work turned on my heat and it did nothing, it lights up and all the buttons turn on and off, i hear the vent door move when i turn the vent selector but there is no airflow. i found it odd, checked all fuses with no luck on solving the issue. Any ideas?
Make sure you are checking the correct fuse for the heater blower, F10 (40 amp)

There is also a mini relay for the heater blower, R13.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I believe there is I just wanted to see if anyone had an issue like me, I hate goin to the dealer...
Hi mikey_506,

If you do decide to head to the dealer, please let me know, along with your mileage. I'll check into some additional assistance.

Meagan

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
Don't put yourself through the headache. Just take it to a dealership for warranty repair.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts