Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out yesterday and snapped some of the local impact of the Hurricane. Didn't go too far due to most roads being closed from flooding.

this first pic is from our local reservoir. the water was rising more and more as the day went on. the water fall and the current in the next few pics usually arent so violent

next few shots are from a local park and some of the side streets:

and of course, there is always time to snap a pic or two of your Focus:

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks like you got a hit a little harder then my area. i had to drive all over to find the heavy damaged areas.
this was all within a mile of the dealership

my area was even worse. couldnt make it to my neighborhood in delco

·
Not so green zx3
7,199 Posts
this was all within a mile of the dealership

my area was even worse. couldnt make it to my neighborhood in delco
yeah i drove out to the brandywine river off of rt 842 which was insane, i had to drive under a tree being held up on wires and another tree. and then i went to ridley creek state park which they mostly had closed, but the creek itself was flowing much stronger then i have ever seen.

·
King of all blacks!!
2,676 Posts
So far the death toll from Irene was 41 dead here in the U.S.,with 7 in other countries affected by the storm. Preliminary estimates put damages at around $7 billion dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if the name Irene is retired by the WMO.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
So far the death toll from Irene was 41 dead here in the U.S.,with 7 in other countries affected by the storm. Preliminary estimates put damages at around $7 billion dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if the name Irene is retired by the WMO.
Wonder if Haiti or Japan will give us some financial aid... [rolleyes]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts