Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Houston It is straight up Pandemonium. Outside of my job. [80?]

People running around ... cleaning out the grocery store ... and filling up the tanks.

Man oh Man ... Well ... Everyone in the south West Texas take care.

I just got word that a third of Houston is now told to EVAC ... To those sitting at home to let it ride. May you be safe.

-Raymond-

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
im here in league city, and im staying home. the surge is close but i wont be effected buy it too much, but the wind is my only problem.

stay safe everyone. and for those who are staying as well, just sit back and listen to the storm as it passes[popcorn]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
im staying home and boarding up the windows. everyones going crazy so every one stay safe.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
i'm not staying home, but it's not because of the hurricane. i spend all my weekends in livingston, so, with the storm i just get to start it a day early. take care everyone.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
well it looks like it maybe another "rida", well in my area at least, so hells yeh im stayin back. but for yal leaving, have a good weekend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wish my family luck guys. As ya'll know, I live in La Porte, bout 2 miles from Slyvan Beach. I'ma try to take some pictures when it hits. On a related note, my friends parents own a mini market store, and he said they made 25k yesterday, lolz.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
God bless, and hope all of you sticking around make it out safe.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
here is a pic of my area. this pic is taken of the freeway.

this is about 25miles from galveston and about 10miles from kemah. this is the surge that is flowing the Clear Creek. this is actually what the water level looks like after a major storm, yet, all we have seen today is just little light drizzles. you can also see a white bench under water. this could be about 4 to 6ft under water due to surge.

live news feed:
http://www.khou.com/video/?nvid=178826&live=yes&noad=yes

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Ya'll are staying? I was thinking we were going to have a heck of Dallas meet this weekend.
Good luck guys.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sugarland Area ... Where I live is doing ok. We are not told to evac like those close to the ocean.

I have a lot of close friends and family who live out east here my place.

The Wind is picking up ... but Unless the Storm hits Cat 3 then we will be ok.

Take care all you houstonians who stay and thank you to all of you who offered a place to crash.

-Raymond-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
With my pwere going in and out ... I have a very scented house with all the candles I have lit.

I might be geting spurts of posts here and there ... be safe everyone .... I hope where you are now is keeping you safe.

-Raymond-

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Hold on to Your hats, Y'all! Some ass is getting kicked this morning. Many prayers go out to all who stayed, and I hope Y'all brought paddles, 'cause it's looking like Houston is in the path of the eye now(up shit creek). Hopefully all pull through the night unscathed.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well my front tree already fell on our cars ... my guests and I. :(

There are some idiots who are actually driving around the neighborhood here...but I can't report them.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
That sucks about the cars, but You'll get paid tho, right?

And Yeah, there's always some genius that thinks He/She is bigger than the storm *cough!cough!galveston.cough! Hope nobody dies tonight. Seroius

Also, now 1.3mil people in Houston without power as of this post. Hang in there Everyone!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Good Luck everyone.. Hurricans suck.. and I wont stay for another one again.. UNless it s a Cat 1

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hope everyone made it through the storm OK, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts