Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone be interested in a GTG on Fri 7/7 or 7/14 in the Wappingers Falls/Poughkeepsie Area. NASIOC (North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club) has had multiple meetings at the Pizzeria Uno on Rt 9 (across from Galleria Mall). and I am wondering if there would any interest here to get this strarted as well. Everyone meets and chats for a bit and then grab some food with a nice gathering of enthusiasts.

Post and comments/questions you all have.

Hey guys, I saw this on the jet, and Im gonna make the trip up from long island, cause I always enjoy the drive upstate. If anyone wants to cruise with me this friday up there.

I suggested a time of 11 am. So leave at around 9 am or so would be great. Its about 1.5 hours away. Hes gonna post up a mapquest address for me so Ill have a map ready. Always cool to meet new people.

greg

·
Registered
452 Posts
yeah that sounds good to me i live like 10 mins away from the galleria mall so thats good and i know 2 other guys with foci so we would be good to go, let me know

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are you guys going to do this friday or saturday?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi everyone, Im the one who put this meet together on [FJ],
anyway I have made yet another change.
Come if you are able. Friday 7/28 7PM (meet & dinner) possible cruise afterwards whatever the group decides to do.

Uno's Chicago Grill
1794 South rd. (Route 9)
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Any questions/need directions at all please ask

1 - 6 of 6 Posts