Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Sascha hasn't been on this site for a LONG time...... just letting you know. There is also another thread in this section on European Parts, check in there for more info.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scratch my previous post. From personal experience this guy is a deadbeat. He only responds when it's convenient for him [poke] . His customer service lags by far and I can't recall someone in that field that is worse. I regret my purchase from them and will not purchase another item nor recommend european-parts.net to anyone. If you do end up purchasing from them expect long delays and hope that your order is correct. I've found others that share the same experience as I have and there might be some that haven't said anything so I'll speak up-BUYER BEWARE-this thread is a broken record: 1, 2, 3 [repost] .

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Registered
548 Posts
Hmmm, I recieved a my smoked led 3rd brake lite in 2 weeks, & sascha responded quickly when I checked the status 10 days in.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I guess it's good not all transactions are bad or there wouldn't be a business. I'm very disappointed and I wasn't posting about the time it took to get it shipped (mine took three weeks) but intended to post on the customer service side.

the Dirt Brown Kona in Arizona

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Please no name calling, you can post up your opinion when it comes to a vendor's service but no 'personal attacks' as outlined in the Member's Rules. The link is in my signature if you want to refer to them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts